What is it?
The InBody 570 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis. It not only analyzes how much fat and muscle you have, but it also measures your Total Body Water and divides it into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water, values important for understanding a user’s fluid distribution in medical, wellness, or fitness contexts.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 5:00a-7:00p
Preparing for the test:
- Do not exercise right before the test
- Assure the test is conducted before consuming foods or liquids, or wait 2-3 hours after eating
- Limit extra weight by wearing athletic or tight fitting clothes
- Make sure to use the bathroom before
- Remove socks before stepping on the scale